TEMPORARILY NOT PRACTICING - PLEASE RE-VISIT IN A FEW WEEKS
Facts & Research
Help yourself to a downloadable copy of an easy to understand fact sheet about homeopathy here. A more detailed research document in pdf format about the positive effects of homeopathy is available here. The following links on the Society of Homeopaths website provides a host of informative information in an easy to read format www.homeopathy-soh.org/whats-new/research/default.aspx and www.homeopathy-soh.org/whats-new/research/evid/clinical-trials.aspx.
Did you know...
- 45% of GPs acknowledge the benefits of homeopathic treatment. 60% of GPs who use homeopathy do so because of good positive experiences of homeopathy and their concerns about the possible side effects of conventional medicine (Dr Magazine).
- GPs are able to refer patients to see private homeopaths and private health companies will reimburse 75%-100% of the cost of homeopathic treatment dependant on your policy.
- In Britain the market for homeopathy is growing at around 20% per year.
- Over thirty million people in Europe use homeopathic medicine.
- Homeopathy is not a placebo. Homeopathy is proven to be effective in the treatment of babies and animals, who have no preconceptions.
- Homeopathy takes a holistic approach, seeking to treat the whole person - patients receive unique treatment and individualised prescriptions.
- Homeopathy has been available on the NHS since 1948. There are 5 NHS hospitals in the UK. The largest, the Royal London Homeopathic Hospital treats around 2,000 patients per week.
If you would like to learn how to use homeopathy to treat common every day ailments and First Aid situations, I run an ‘Introduction to Homeopathy’ course. Please contact me to find out when the next course is taking place. I also offer talks and training about homeopathy to healthcare professionals and local groups/organisations.
Home Remedy Kits
Fantastic for First Aid situations and everyday illnesses eg coughs, colds, tummy upsets etc. Each home kit has its own simple guide to help you determine which remedy is most appropriate for each situation.
The Society of HomeopathsThe largest organisation registering professional homeopaths in Europe.
Homeopathic HelplineIf you need urgent homoeopathic advice from a professional homeopath and I'm not available you can call the Homeopathic Helpline from 9am to midnight on 0906 534 3404 calls are charged at £1.50 a minute. In my experience, calls rarely last more than 5 minutes.
The Informed ParentMore and more parents are looking into the safety and effectiveness of vaccinations. Greater knowledge enables parents to have the confidence to exercise your right to an informed choice. This site offers you invaluable information to help you make the right decisions for you and your child.
ReikiReiki sessions and attunements. Lois Needham is a fully insured member of the UK Reiki Federation and a Reiki Practitioner/Master.
Birthing PoolsAquabirths wants women to have a good birth with as little hassle as possible so we provide a comprehensive pool service offering a fabulous 5 foot robust, insulated and easy to assemble rigid pool that does not tip, does not leak and does not deflate. Our hire price includes all the equipment you need to assemble, fill and empty the pool, plus our personal and technical support. Visit www.AquabirthsAtHome.co.uk
Hayley DrakesHayley is an experienced and fully qualified Holistic Therapist practicing in Reflexology, Aromatherapy Body Massage, Indian Head Massage, Facial Rejuvenation Massage, Tsuboki Face Massage, Chair Massage, Ear Candling and Reiki. Pregnant ladies and new parents may be interested in Maternity Reflexology and Infant Massage Instruction.
Lightbringer EssencesLightBringer Essences are a range of wild flower essences made in the Lake District, UK. They are created through a unique ceremonial process of attunement and intent which enables some rare and very unusual flowers to be used without picking or interfering with them. Their energy is pristine, gentle and supportive. See www.lightbe.co.uk
What Doctor's Don't Tell YouA fascinating resource to help you get the real truth about illness, drugs and much more. www.wddty.com
Lembas.co.ukSpecialty Vegetarian & Wholefoods, definitely worth a visit, they deliver too. www.lembas.co.uk
If you would like to know how homeopathy can help you or your family,
please telephone 0114 240 1433 (Monday to Saturday 9 am to 5 pm) or
complete the contact me form.